Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my incredible fianc JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. People often recognize my username as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my adventures ranging from ups to the downs. I came to America with my family and brothers at the age of 1 1/2 years old. older. I wouldn't be here sharing my life with you if it weren't since my parents were devoted to determination and dedication. When I realized that I had the potential to achieve a better future I set out to be successful and do my parents proud. My life was set out: I would go to university, get a job in a corporation then marry, and purchase the house. Though I believed that this was the ideal definition of successful, my life was not following the goals. 2013 was the year I realized I disliked my corporate position. Although the salary and the status was great but I did not feel that it fulfilled me. Instead I felt that I was wasting my time. When I began to navigate my way through a different job, I realized I was destined to work as a personal trainer. I enjoyed exercise, I loved being social and I enjoy helping people. In 2014, I launched my own business, and in the year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th year anniversary. Within this industry, there are not many Asian women. As a coach, my goal is to inspire people to live a healthier and fulfilled life through creating sustainable lifestyles that cater to every person's individual needs and desires. Also, I'm dedicated to supporting others so that they can reach the goals they set, pursue their passions and live the life of your dreams. When my work was taking off, I suffered one of the biggest losses in my lifein the death of my mom. She won her eight year struggle with scleroderma, and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my thoughts and heart at all times. Life's lessons often go unnoticed however they are highly useful. The loss of my mother affected me greatly and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance at life. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. The time was right for her to move on to the next chapter of her life and my chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. The thing I'm feeling now at the age of 30 is a sense of awe and vitality. It feels like I'm truly living and not just existing. My goal in the story I am sharing is to let you know that, you are not alone. I would like you to believe that love is real and that therapy can be regular. Health is your greatest asset. It is my prayer that you experience life at your best and never have regrets in the end of your life. We are the only assurance in this our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Sarah Hyland and Sandra Shine feet & legs

Annabeth Gish and Annabelle Attanasio